Friday, January 4, 2013

This is my first post, EVER!!!. I have always wanted to blog, but thought that  I was not disciplined or had anything valuable to share.

However, as I reflect on the year that has past, I realize that I have so many reasons to give God thanks. One is that my family and I are relatively healthy. Although I have to amend that statement by mentioning that unfortunately my mother is suffering with Alzheimer's disease. In July, I became licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist in the state of Florida. Therefore the possibilities are endless as what I could accomplish with my training. Lastly my son is a college graduate!!! Yay!!

In spite of all of these accomplishments, I have to give God praise for achieving these goals. His love has been so amazing this past year. He has seen me through many trials and tribulations. Big and small. Even though I don't give Him thanks as I ought, He loves me anyway!!!!

My plan is to blog weekly about my struggles and triumphs on this journey called LIFE. My prayer is that you receive as much joy and encouragement from these posts as I do from the One who gives me strength.


Dear Father,

I pray these posts reach those who don't have a relationship with You and are hurting.  Lord let those within the reach of this blog know, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that their hope and trust should ONLY be in You.

In Jesus' name.

Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Cheryl I am so proud of you stepping out in faith and accomplishing one of your dreams. You can now cross this one off your bucket list and continue to encourage us with God's word.
    Remember, you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. Good luck in your new journey.
    Your friend always
    SEM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Sandra....your comment was well appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @Sandra....your comment was well appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, and remember there is no testimony without the test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Blessings to you Cheryl for stepping out on the faith that our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ gives us.

    ReplyDelete